Job Code: 20715
Seeking a self-motivated, detail oriented and energetic scientific person. This entry-level position is based at our headquarter office located in Newark, Delaware.
- Bachelor degree in Chemistry or combination Biochemistry degree with chemistry minor.
- Self-motivated, willingness to learn different techniques, positive attitude, work well in a group environment, and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience with HPLC instrumentation and different LC separation techniques is a plus.
- Good organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Must be punctual and reliable to meet manufacturing production schedules.
- Ability to communicate results of experiments through proper record keeping.
- Perform a variety of technical procedures such as analysis of silica based resins and columns.
- Perform routine purification of organic compounds.
- Organize the results through proper record keeping.
- Provide lab support and assist in research and development of new packing materials.
- Performance of general housekeeping maintenance in the laboratory and cleanliness in work areas.
- Observe safety precautions as outlined in safety manuals and training.
Sepax is a fast growing technology company and has emerged as a leader in the biological separation industry. Sepax has been developing a wide range of intellectual properties in the areas of particle synthesis, surface modification, LC column packing, bulk media production, and purification process development. Sepax Technologies, Inc. focuses on three business areas: 1) bioanalytical solutions, 2) solution based process purification and 3) medical diagnostics. Sepax Quality Management System is ISO 9001:2015 certified.
Sepax Technologies Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit cover letter and resume to HR@sepax-tech.com