| Technical Support
(877) SEPAX-US, press 3
Contact Us | Sign In |
Job Code: 21232
Sepax Technologies, Inc. is seeking a detailed self-motivated, goal oriented and energetic experienced scientist to join the Technical Support team to provide customer support.
- B.S. degree in biology or chemistry. Higher degree is a plus.
- 2+ years laboratory/research work experience
- Knowledge of characterization and/or purification of large biomolecule
- Experience with HPLC and/or FPLC instrumentation and different LC separation techniques
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills with attention to detail and confidentiality
- Positive attitude with ability to work well in a group environment
- Provide on-time tech support to customers and business partners.
- Work closely with R&D teams to help new product development.
- Execute application projects to help meet Company’s sales goals.
- Carry out customer service projects independently with accurate high efficiency.
- Publication and literature review to understand customer and market needs.
- Ability to design, run, and analyze application data for product development.
- Performance of general housekeeping maintenance in the laboratory and cleanliness in work areas.
- Observe safety precautions as outlined in safety manuals and training.
Sepax is a fast growing technology company and has emerged as a leader in the biological separation industry. Sepax has been developing a wide range of intellectual properties in the areas of particle synthesis, surface modification, LC column packing, bulk media production, and purification process development. Sepax Technologies, Inc. focuses on three business areas: 1) bioanalytical solutions, 2) solution based process purification and 3) medical diagnostics. Sepax Quality Management System is ISO 9001:2015 certified.
Sepax Technologies Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org