| Technical Support
(877) SEPAX-US, press 3
Contact Us | Sign In |
Job Title: Application and Technical Support
Job Code: 21233
Sepax Technologies, Inc. is seeking a highly motivated and talented experienced scientist to lead/manage the application and technical support team, play active role in customer interfacing at a highly technical level, manage, plan and execute service projects as well as coordinate with R&D for new product development and launch. This position is based at our headquarter office located in Newark, Delaware.
- Ph.D., M.S., or B.S. degree in Protein Chemistry, Biochemistry, Analytical Chemistry, or related scientific discipline
- Must have experience in designing experiments and outlining a detailed method development plan for different HPLC modes
- Deep understanding of the chromatographic separation of biological molecules: principles and hands on practice
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in biological molecule separations
- Strong interpersonal skills: written, oral and presentation communications
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills with attention to detail and confidentiality
- Positive attitude with ability to work well in a team environment
- The person in charge of the Technical Support, Application development, new product release/development, and service department.
- Responsible for technical writing to support market trends/data for biologic sample types (Mab, Protein, DNA/RNA, Vaccine, ADC, LNP, AAV, etc.).
- Manage all aspects of application development for analytical and preparative chromatography products, including working with sales in identifying most relevant application topics, designing experiments to highlight product features/benefits, scheduling and directing experiments to meet time lines.
- Lead product marketing and promotion, including technical email campaigns, product literature, trade show, technical seminar, and sales training materials.
- Manage technical support and be the lead technical interface with customers: The person will be the liaison between the sales, technical team, and client to provide problem solving technical support and product recommendations for new challenging projects.
- Build business relations via field travel, project specific conference calls, technical seminar or webinar to biotechnology, pharmaceutical, agriculture, or academic accounts.
- Work hand-in-hand with sales managers to identify service opportunities with clients. Through conference calls, understand the customer goals, what is known thus far or challenges to overcome, timeline, and present how our capabilities/unique products correlate to their specific needs. Write up an experimental design/outline to present to the customer and work with the sales manager to formally quote the project.
- Host weekly lab meetings to go over team members experimental design for internal projects and make sure proper planning is done with thorough thought process before experimental execution. Manage the progress/timeline of experiments and help manage modification of plan based on finding if needed.
- Customer centric and results driven attitude with flexibility to perform all related tasks under Marketing and Application related functions when needed.
- Stay up to date on key biologic literature reviews and new publications for internal products. Be able to search literature papers and skim for applicable information needed to provide technical support and support new product development. Identify market trends based on increased publications in the scientific and drug development community.
- Maintain general housekeeping maintenance in the laboratory and tidiness in work areas.
- Observe safety precautions as outlined in safety manuals and training.
Sepax is a fast growing technology company and has emerged as a leader in the biological separation industry. Sepax has been developing a wide range of intellectual properties in the areas of particle synthesis, surface modification, LC column packing, bulk media production, and purification process development. Sepax Technologies, Inc. focuses on three business areas: 1) bioanalytical solutions, 2) solution based process purification and 3) medical diagnostics. Sepax Quality Management System is ISO 9001:2015 certified.
Sepax Technologies Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org