| Technical Support
(877) SEPAX-US, press 3
Contact Us | Sign In |
Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
Job Code: 21234
Seeking a highly motivated and talented individual to join the sales team for the development of Sepax process chromatographic media and purification business. This technical sales management role will be responsible for building and leading the team focus on selling Sepax brand process chromatographic media, columns and other products to downstream processing and purification users in the biopharmaceutical market. Can be remote or hybrid based at the Delaware Technology Park in Newark DE. Territory: West Coast, Central and APAC
- BS degree in a scientific discipline, such as Chemistry, Biochemistry or Biology.
- Minimum 2 years of sales, marketing, or business development experience in the bioprocess industry.
- Prefer practical lab chromatography experience, such as process development, purification and FPLC systems.
- Good understanding of the purification products and markets.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with experience in giving technical seminars and product demonstrations.
- Self-motivated, well organized, and strong leadership abilities.
- Possess and maintain a current valid driver’s license and passport.
- Willing and able to travel to customer sites in territory.
- Reside close to major cities for airport access.
- This is a technical sales and BD management role responsible for driving sales revenue and growth and developing the business of Sepax brand process chromatographic media and solutions to the global biopharmaceutical industry.
- Proactively identifying, qualifying, and prospecting business opportunities, positioning Sepax technologies and capabilities, and directing technical discussion.
- Develop, execute, and implement sales and marketing strategies. Work in close relationship with marketing and sales support functions to coordinate activities, account management when appropriate and maximize sales.
- Lead and Execute product demonstrations, internal and external technical trainings, seminars, workshops, and promotional activities and other means as needed, with support from the marketing, sales support, and technical teams.
- Customer centric and results driven attitude with flexibility to perform all related negotiation tasks when needed. Establish good relationships with customers at various process development points.
- Track and communicate market trends including competitor data, to understand and leverage a sustainable competitive advantage.
Sepax is a fast growing technology company and has emerged as a leader in the biological separation industry. Sepax has been developing a wide range of intellectual properties in the areas of particle synthesis, surface modification, LC column packing, bulk media production, and purification process development. Sepax Technologies, Inc. focuses on three business areas: 1) bioanalytical solutions, 2) solution based process purification and 3) medical diagnostics. Sepax Quality Management System is ISO 9001:2015 certified.
Sepax Technologies Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Information: Please submit your cover letter and resume to HR@sepax-tech.com.