| Technical Support
(877) SEPAX-US, press 3
Contact Us | Sign In |
IT Assistant - P/T
IT Assistant - P/T
Job Code: 21243
Sepax Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a highly motivated and talented student to join and assist our IT team. The student will work on day-to-day IT support and project activities. This is a part time position based at our headquarter office located in Newark, Delaware near the University of Delaware. Work schedule is 15-25 hours a week from Monday to Friday with a minimum of 3 hours in a day. This is an excellent opportunity for either a sophomore or junior college student looking for industrial experience around their course schedule.
- College student enrolled in a computer related Bachelor degree program
- Must be a current sophomore or junior status
- Diversified technology experience in web technologies, networking and end-user support
- Attention to detail, accuracy and confidentiality
- Organizing and prioritizing skills
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Mandarin experience is a plus
- Assist in maintaining the company’s website and intranet
- Assist with the installing, configuring and upgrading computer systems (hardware, operating systems and software)
- Assist in assigning employee accounts
- Assist with other administrative support as needed
- Performance of general housekeeping maintenance in the office/desk space and cleanliness in work areas
- Observe safety precautions as outlined in safety manuals and training
Sepax is a fast growing technology company and has emerged as a leader in the biological separation industry. Sepax has been developing a wide range of intellectual properties in the areas of particle synthesis, surface modification, LC column packing, bulk media production, and purification process development. Sepax Technologies, Inc. focuses on three business areas: 1) bioanalytical solutions, 2) solution based process purification and 3) medical diagnostics. Sepax Quality Management System is ISO 9001:2015 certified.
Sepax Technologies Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To Apply: Please submit your cover letter, resume, class schedule and unofficial transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org