| Technical Support
(877) SEPAX-US, press 3
Contact Us | Sign In |
Job Code: 21261
Sepax Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a highly motivated and talented individual to join and lead our Marketing team. The individual will lead and manage marketing activities focusing on demand generation and qualification, salesforce management, digital marketing communication, branding activities, and create/update website, social media, and newsletter. Additional duties include tradeshow, prints, promo and marketing materials. This is a full-time position, potentially hybrid based at the headquarter office located in Newark, Delaware near the University of Delaware.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Management and/or a scientific field.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in marketing.
- General understanding of all major marketing principles and elements (traditional and digital marketing, SEO, social media, content marketing, lead gen and lead nurturing).
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a self-starter, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work in a team and maintain confidentiality.
- Highly motivated, results-driven and detail-oriented.
- Excellent organizational skills with strong research and analytical skills.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Outstanding teamwork, time management and project management skills.
- Proficient in a Contact Management System (Salesforce), and a social media management system (Hootsuite).
- MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is required.
- General knowledge of WordPress, Google Analytics, LinkedIn Ad, Canva Pro, Adobe Creative Suite welcome.
- Knowledge and experience of managing vendors in graphic design, video production and website content management is a plus.
- Previous work experience in biotech and life science industry is helpful but not required.
- Oversee all corporate and marketing communications; from planning, executing, and managing, to reporting KPIs and results.
- Lead company external marketing communications through different channels including email, newsletter, social media platforms for demand generation, lead qualification, nurturing process, branding and public relations.
- Manage, maintain, and improve salesforce CRM system, as well as corporate website and social media platforms.
- Manage tradeshow, prints, promo and marketing materials.
- Assist the sales team in other needs, such as virtual webinar events, content development, and video production.
Sepax is a fast growing technology company and has emerged as a leader in the biological separation industry. Sepax has been developing a wide range of intellectual properties in the areas of particle synthesis, surface modification, LC column packing, bulk media production, and purification process development. Sepax Technologies, Inc. focuses on three business areas: 1) bioanalytical solutions, 2) solution based process purification and 3) medical diagnostics. Sepax Quality Management System is ISO 9001:2015 certified.
Sepax Technologies Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to HR@sepax-tech.com.